The Mommy Chronicles
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!! My Baby turned 10 months old today, and even though I don't get as much sleep as I want, I have to say, he is the most amazing little person ever and I am still enjoying every second I get to spend with him. He's growing up so fast, I thought I should show you all what he's been doing.
My Little Helper. Asher loves to hang out in his jumperoo in the kitchen while I cook. He jumps and sings and talks and laughs, and I try to teach him a few things, but I just enjoy the company, he's my little helper!
My Little Genius. The other day I was reading a book to him and I read "clap your hands" and he started clapping his hands and then I read "touch your nose" and he touched his nose. He's been clapping for a while, but I didn't know he was paying any attention when I was trying to teach him to touch his nose. Of course I have not been able to have a repeat showing of this amazing feat, :)
My Little Learner. Taylor and Asher watch a Baby Einstein dvd together. Asher loves to interact with them.
My Little Adventurer. He's been pulling himself up on things a little bit, usually falls over, cuddles with mommy and tries it all over again. 


My Little Imaginer. After barricading in a little play area in the living room with the couch cushion, Asher loves to put his toys in the missing cushion spot and he just sits there on his knees with a few interesting toys he's picked out for the day and I hear squeals and babble, it's adorable!
My Little Happy Bather. He loves bath time. He just graduated out of his little baby tub. Sometimes I put him in there, but that would be to deny him the joy of splashing! Oh he loves to splash!
My Little Angel! Asher means Happy and Blessed. I'm convinced that it means we are happy and blessed to be around him, but everyday he is growing into a happy and blessed little fellow. We love him!




5 comments:
I can say I dig Asher-man myself! He is a cutie and loves people. You are blessed to be a parent, as all of us are. It's an honor to be in a position of such great responsibility.
Love your pictures of your little man. Thanks for including our little man too. We love watching our kids grow up together!
Oh, so sweet! I love the name Asher. I used to be in a production of Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and I played 'Asher's wife' and a very good friend (who played Simeon) was my friend Taylor! Great names!
OMGosh! What a stikin' cute baby!!! LOve hiM!
I googled my son's name and found your son! Oh my goodness, is he ever a doll!!!!!!!!
Rach
pipsylou.typepad.com
Post a Comment