Monday, March 26, 2007

Decluttering #3 and #4

Well, I know I took a break from decluttering for a while, but I'm back at it, along with some spring cleaning.
Here's the shelf you see when you step a foot into our apartment, how could I neglect this area for so long? (yeah, I know, now I need to put pics in those naked frames, my friends make fun of me)
BEFORE:


AFTER:


I don't have a before pic of this little closet, let's just say it was packed full of games and other stuff that needed a home. So I decided to put all of our movies in there, which gave me a chance to go through the movies and get rid of those tapes that weren't needed anymore.

AFTER:

For more decluttering, click here.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Decluttering is good! I need to do that more. And I think I am retiring my Monday photo tag for now, so please continue on if you have great ideas!

Steph

Wendy said...

Great Job Julie! WOW! What energy!! Keep it up! It stink doing it, but it sure feels good when your done!!

Kristen said...

Looks good! Better than my house