Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday!

Today's Wordless Wednesday has the theme of our favorite TV shows:

Man vs. Wild on Discovery

Lost on ABC

(my favorite) America's Next Top Model (Josh can't stand Tyra)

(Josh's favorite) Dirty Jobs on Discovery (I am always begging him to shut it off at night so I won't be dreaming of snakes and worms and stuff)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lost. One of my absolute faves!

Pfingston said...

I am a closet lover of America's next top model (shhhhhhhhh!) LOL and my hubby and I BOTH love Dirty Jobs! I really have to see if it come out on DVD! Mike Rowe is just plain funny! Now I'll admit to never having seen the other shows.
Great WW!

Holly Schwendiman said...

What a fun share! I don't watch as much TV these days, just a few favorite shows. I've been told I should get into Lost several times though! Right now it's Jack Bauer, The Office and American Idol.

Hugs,
Holly

Jennifer said...

We are addicted to Lost here too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to pop in any time.

Glass Half Full said...

Lost is making us crazy, but we still watch it weekly.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love America's Next Top Model also! The photographs on there are amazing!!!

Janice said...

Love, Love, LOVE Lost, although I always get upset in the end because I want to know what happens right away but I have to wait until next week! And how cute is that guy from Man Vs. Wild???

Kristen said...

I love Lost as well. What in the world is going on? And how long can this madness last?

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I just have to say that I love ANTM but my hubby also can NOT stand Tyra!!!

Steph