Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Checkin' Out! (but not for long)

Hello friends and family,
I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be blogging for a little while. I am out of town with Asher visiting family and friends until next week. So please check back, don't give up on me! Have a great week, pray for safe travels and that my hubby will survive without the two loves of his life around!
love
Julie :)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

We'll miss ya! Have a great time!!

Josh Luse said...

I can't wait till you are home again! I love you. Josh

Kristen said...

aww, how sweet! we'll miss you too.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!!

Steph

L.L. Barkat said...

always good to get away... brings new perspectives, and hopefully needed rest.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I finally get back online and now you're gone! Well, I hope you have a wonderful trip! I'll just have to get caught up on what I've missed while you're gone!!