Wednesday, April 04, 2007

(Not so) Wordless Wednesday: My sugar-virgin is no more!

" Okay, blow out the candle little guy!"

"What? You can't really expect me to eat this?"


"No, Asher it's really good, try it!"


"No, don't make me eat this!"


"I mean, um, this isn't bad"











"Sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar!"






"Yeah, well don't get used to it," says Mom.





10 comments:

Peter said...

I avoid sugar, too, Julie, but on occasion it sure is sweet! Asher took it well. Good party.

Brinker Business said...

How sweet is that! He has gotten so big.

Pfingston said...

LOL
My kids went through the same "ajustment"
LOL
Happy WW.

Susie PSU said...

Neither of my kids ate their first birthday cakes - I think it was too much sugar for their first taste!!

Kristen said...

So cute!!

Glass Half Full said...

Oh yes, that first taste of sweet stuff!!! :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Ah, so sweet!!!

Steph

Danielle said...

Reminded me of my own boys. I always find it so funny when they fight the first bite of something beyond yum and then dig in.

Thanks for visiting my neck of the woods.

Be well and enjoy the day

Anonymous said...

Fun. My daughter's first was a cookie cake. *sigh* She's never been the same!

L.L. Barkat said...

Oh, the sugar monster!

Makes me think of a great children's book called Sweet Tooth, in which a carrot battles with a sweet tooth and....

well, you'll just have to read it.