Wordless Wednesday (well, kind of not)
This video is from a post of someone's blog I like to read, it really got me thinking! She has decided to go private, I don't know if I'm ready for that...what are your thoughts? I need to think before I post!
Fortify yourself with contentment, for this is an impregnable fortress.
This video is from a post of someone's blog I like to read, it really got me thinking! She has decided to go private, I don't know if I'm ready for that...what are your thoughts? I need to think before I post!
Posted by Julie Luse at 9:21 AM
|
|
4 comments:
I think this is a great public service announcement for kids and teens that might be posting things on the internet, but as a Mommy blogger, I HOPE people read my blog. I feel like I have good things to say and I hope they read them! I would never post anything that might embarrass or endanger my family or friends, though, so we all should use common sense when posting!
Steph
Yikes, how scary! That's why I use fake names on my blog, although a ton of bloggers know my real name, first and last!! I think it's different for adults than with kids or teens.
I got the idea that it was directed more towards teens posting on places like MySpace. I do think it's a good general warning for all of us to be careful about what we put out there though.
Glad you're back, by the way :)
Yes, there is a place for caution. Yet I find that my life as a missionary is already kind of like an open book.
I've very careful not to post 'dirty laundry' as it is also not very helpful, but. . . you know. The rest is in God's hand.
Post a Comment