India
My hubby left tonight to go to India for a whole month. What an adventure huh? For me or for him? he he. He is going over to teach over there. If you wouldn't mind keeping him in your prayers; pray for his health, safe traveling and that he would have the capacity to teach others. Ash and I will survive I suppose. I don't know why I need to worry, when I have friend's whose husbands have had to serve in Iraq and other places. But I was just thinking, that my life doesn't seem to make much sense without him. And Asher is pretty attached to his daddy.
He will spend a couple weeks near Ranchi, it's not
seen on the map but is located in the middle east part of the country. His next two weeks will be in New Delhi the capital. I'll be giving more information as I do the research and get reports. If you pray for Josh, i will be grateful, and add some prayers for Ash and I as we hold the fort down here. I already had my first scare tonight, heard some rustling outside my living room window, it's probably that darn cat next door. I think tomorrow we will take a trip to the store to get some mace and don't make fun of me if I sleep with a hammer, :). Just kidding, everything will be fine! :)




1 comment:
Thanks for the blog. I have made it to Malaysia. I'll be in India tomorrow. I don't think you will have to worry about the rustling. Just do that pulling the finger back move:) No one will stand a chance. I love you. I miss you. I love you. Josh
Post a Comment