Thanks Daddy!
Josh made the cutest videos for Asher to watch of him while he's gone. So we watched the first one today. This one had him and Asher in it, reading a couple of his favorite books, teaching him about his face (eyes, nose, mouth), and showing him his new car, and then I gave the car to Ash in person. So after naptime, Ash sat down in his green chair with a little snack and watched it. The video doesn't have sound, it's on my small digitial camera, but it's so cute, Asher gives his dad a high-five when Josh asks for it and towards the end raises his arms up when hid Daddy prompts it!




2 comments:
oNe of the cuter things I have seen in a awhile!
Julie you have made my day! Thanks for recording and posting his reaction. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment