Friday, March 07, 2008

I heart Hawaii!!


I can't wait to post our Hawaii pics, but for now, here's a little something to wet your appetite! Hawaii is the most beautiful place on the planet!

6 comments:

Josh Luse said...

You mean you heart Josh, and Hawaii, right?

Anonymous said...

yeah, hawaii sounds pretty good right about now! we're expecting a huge winter snow storm later today where we live. argh! i've had about enough of this winter!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh look at how amazing that water looks!!!! Your hubs comment is funny!

Glass Half Full said...

We just went to Hawaii last month! I posted a slideshow on my blog. We were on Oahu near Waikiki and toured the island.

Lori

L.L. Barkat said...

Just popping in to say hi! :) (And enjoy the blue waves.)

Liza on Maui said...

Oh did you get a chance to go to Maui?