Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's your tabloid?

Okay so I'm back and there is so much to blog about I don't know where to begin, so I thought I would just be funny, you know, break the silence!

I found this picture and I thought it looked kind of like one of those pics you see on the Tabloid Magazine covers saying "Jen and Brad split" or "Pitt and Jolie in nasty custody battle" or "TomKat hiding their baby"

so here is our Tabloid cover: (our fake headline)

Josh and Julie see witch doctor in the mountains to figure out how to get their baby to walk
complete story on page 6.

6 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

You are so funny!!! Glad you're back even though breaks are needed and good. :)

Kristen said...

That's hilarious! That does look like one of those pictures of celebrities that they take. You're like Gwyneth Paltrow, holding Apple, with a young Prince Harry behind you!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you're a hoot! LOL. How funny! Glad you're back!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, that is funny! I love it! Welcome back!!!!!!!!

Steph

Wendy said...

Welcome back. Too cute! Aren't you creative?

Megan said...

Hysterical! How funny that that was your thought when you saw the photo!!