Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some of the best things in life are free

We'd been wanting to get one of those cheap baby pools to put in the back yard for Asher. And I was driving home one day and saw this pool on the the corner with a "Free" sign on it. Turns out the family was moving, it was brand new and they couldn't fit it in with them. Asher was so excited and so was I. I put bubble bath in there with him, to get him cleaned up at the same time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great find!!! That pool is big enough that you could wade around in there with him!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

How wonderful!!! That looks so refreshing! It's been so unbearably hot here!


Steph

Kristen said...

Cute! Always nice to get them cleaned up at the same time!

Glass Half Full said...

Oh my, that is one huge FREE pool!!

Lori

Pfingston said...

I just got a pool for our kids . . what a Godsend it has been. That you got that NEW pool for FREE is WONDERFUL!
Enjoy!